Monday, August 2, 2010

Today's the day

I'm headed in 30 minutes.

I have a nervous stomach. And a headache. I've been getting headaches much more frequently in the past few years as my jaw/bite got worse and worse.

I'm looking forward to getting rid of those! I'm also looking forward (at the very, very end) to being able to chew my food with more then the 3 teeth that are currently touching!

I'm looking forward to the cosmetic effect this will have on my face/teeth although the medical reasons are much more important.

I'm looking forward to holding my boys again - hopefully in a week or so - and hope that the swelling/bruising isn't bad enough to scare them.

I'm looking forward to being truly beautiful for my husband. Thanks for helping me through this Jare - I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment