Thursday, August 12, 2010

OW!

Day 11. I knew it was too good to be true. I think I've been overdoing it and now I'm ready to crash! I already went back to bed for 30 minutes at about 11 because I just needed lay down with hot packs on my face and neck. This morning at my doc appt. he said that hot packs would help with my hematoma (that's the word for the knot in my cheek - essentially a bruise) and also the bruising on my neck. Then he said because of the size of the knot and the fact that it's pushing my incisions in between my teeth - he doesn't want me to get an infection so he prescribed me ANOTHER set of antibiotics to take 4X day for 10 days!!! Are you kidding?! I just finished my last set this morning and was dancing with joy! Ug. Another thing knocking me down is that my numbness is wearing off a little bit, and pain is taking it's place. I'm not sure which is worse - drooling because I'm numb, or feeling the pain of it wearing off! No pics today - I look the same. I'm hungry. Dang it. I'm going to force my kids in to quiet time so I can take a nap. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment