Friday, July 30, 2010

7 months of braces...

First pic is the day I got my braces on. I thought I had relatively straight teeth. I was wrong. They sloped inward, my bottom teeth were NOT straight, and look at my arch wire on the top! It is all bent weird - to get my top teeth straight. The bottom pic was taken 1 month ago. Top teeth are perfectly aligned - and you'll have to take my word for it that the bottom ones are too. As soon as my jaw is properly aligned - there will just be "touch up's" on my braces before coming off in a few months. Then I'll get my tooth implant on the upper right side. Can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything. I can say I don't envy you but I am happy that you are finally getting all this done. I hope everything goes well and that you recover quickly.

    P.S. We had Navajo tacos the other day and Dyson said "mom, do you remember when we had these with Ethan? He's my best friend and I miss him."
    I thought it was super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so sweet! Maybe sometime we can meet in the middle - like at the Lehi Rec center to go swimming or something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are in New Jersey now and we aren't going to be able to come back until next summer :( but we will have to try to get together when we do make it back there.

    ReplyDelete