Friday, July 30, 2010

Before Pics

These are the pics taken by the Orthodontist office last November before I got my braces on. My teeth are considerably straighter now - but the jaw is just as bad. These are highly embarrassing for me to post - but I have really been helped by other people's jaw surgery blogs and picture, and I want to add to that help for others.


You can see here that the "cant" is off, meaning my jaw is kind of diagnal. You can see that the bottom left side of my teeth are at an angle from the bottom right side.

My asymmetrical face. Can't wait for that to be gone!

The major problem - my crossbite. My mid-lines don't line up, and my upper pallet is too small, resulting in my top teeth resting on the inside (instead of outside) of my bottom teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment