Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 6

Day 6. I thought I would feel a lot better by now. Really, it's been almost a week! I threw up again last night - it was horrible. The worst so far. I've heard over and over that the first week is really terrible. So, I'm expecting that on day 8 I will really start to turn things around!
(captions above pics)
Down to 126. Lost 8 lbs so far. Not too bad, actually.

Jared grabbed the camera as soon as we woke up! He said "Good morning sunshine" and started snapping. Is it my imagination, or does my face finally NOT look fatter this morning? I'm starting to have bruising on my neck and my nose is starting to straighten out a little bit.

I know I'm still horribly swollen (and have AWESOME hair!) but look - no pointy chin!

This is my bad side. I wonder why one side is so much more swollen and painful the the other? Doc says it's "normal" but - why?



Video blog for the day. :( I don't know why this Day 6 video didn't post, but I basically said that I miss my kids and cried so I'm kinda glad no one saw that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment